LATISSE® is the first and only FDA-approved prescription product indicated to treat hypotrichosis of the eyelashes by increasing their growth, including length, thickness, and darkness.
Upon discontinuation of treatment, eyelash growth is expected to return to its pretreatment level. Individual results may vary.
- Once nightly, start by ensuring your face is clean, makeup and contact lenses are removed
- Remove an applicator from its tray. Then, holding the sterile applicator horizontally, place one drop of LATISSE® on the area of the applicator closest to the tip but not on the tip.
- Then immediately draw the applicator carefully across the skin of the upper eyelid margin at the base of the eyelashes (where the eyelashes meet the skin) going from the inner part of your lash line to the outer part.
- Blot any excess solution beyond the eyelid margin. If the solution gets into the eye, it is not expected to cause harm. The eye should not be rinsed.
- Dispose of the applicator after one use. Repeat for the opposite upper eyelid margin using a new sterile applicator. This helps minimize any potential for contamination from one eyelid to another.
- Increases eyelash growth, including length, thickness, and darkness
- More than doubles lash fullness in 16 weeks
Weight - 0.17000
review by: linda spurlock