A non-greasy, long-lasting moisturizing cream that is easy to spread, quickly absorbed and non-comedogenic.
Purified water, white petrolatum, sorbitol solution, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, ceteareth-20, simethicone, glyceryl monostearate, polyethylene glycol monostearate, sorbic acid and BHT
Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc.
- Dermatologist recommended
- Free of common chemical irritants
- Fragrance-free, lanolin-free, paraben-free, formaldehyde-free
- No formaldehyde releasers
- Helps to soothe red, irritated, cracking or itchy skin
- Helps to soothe sunburn
- Use as a night cream and for massage
- Apply as needed to face, hands, feet and body
- Apply after bathing, showering, swimming or sun exposure
- Apply before exposure to wind or cold
- Beneficial in skin problems such as atopic dermatitis (eczema), psoriasis, ichthyosis, and winter itch which may be aggravated by lack of moisture
- Used as a compounding base by physicians and pharmacists
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the National Eczema Association. Rated 5 out of 5 stars
- Convenient pump dispenser available
Weight - 15.90000
Size - 15.9
What is the difference between Vanicream™ Skin Cream and Vanicream™ Lite Lotion?
The ingredients of both products are identical. The concentration of ingredients has been adjusted to give the lotion a lighter more lotion-like feel.
Are Vanicream™ Skin products safe for children?
Yes, Vanicream™ Skin Care products are safe for children, and are recommended by many of the leading pediatric dermatologists in the country.
How do I activate the jar pump?
Be the first to review this product!