Our hand sanitizer is formulated with 80% alcohol in accordance with the FDA’s current regulations. It is manufactured using USP grade ingredients consistent with the World Health Organization recommendations.
- For use when soap and water are not available.
- Hand hygiene is an important part of our response to COVID-19. Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is essential, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing, or blowing one’s nose. If soap and water are not readily available, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends consumers use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.
- 80% alcohol content.
- Application of this product helps reduce bacteria that potential cause disease.
- Manufactured using United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients consistent with the World Health Organization recommendations.
- Convenient spray top bottle for controlled application.
Spray directly on hand and rub in thoroughly. Repeat as needed.
Active ingredients: Alcohol 80% v/v
Inactive ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Purified Water USP
Size - 2.03 fl oz
Be the first to review this product!